Saturday, July 14, 2007

"India’s first global jehadi is from Bangalore" - The worst possible shame for us


Ever since I started this blog,I have been waiting for my favourite magazine- The India Today to dedicate a coverpage on Bangalore city for any reason that would make me prouder of my hometown.I have grown up with this magazine and believe each of its coverpage is a masterpiece in recording India's modern history.
Sadly,this week we have nothing to be proud of given that a person born and bred in India has become faces of terrorism worldwide.I suggest you pick up this week's magazine for the entire story which makes all of us in the city and the country worried.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes will read this magazine for sure... but I had this thought in my mind after a shotout incident @ IISC that Under world activites and terrorism in bangalore has already begun.. infact some people intensely disliked the IT growth in bangalore which made them to do so to an extent. All in all the name of Banalore is being spoiled which is not good