Sunday, November 26, 2006

Top blog sites on Bangalore I have come across:

1) Metroblogging Bangalore : Bangalore's official space in the world's largest network of city focused blogs.This HAS to be the best blog on the city.Everything and anything happening in the city is posted here.Right from the FM stations to latest hotels,local festivals to local transport.Its updated daily and should not be missed!

2) The Bangalore Blog: This blog gives a critical view point on all issues related to the cities growth and infrastructure.Most of the posts are newspaper articles which are already published.It's a good read to keep track of the city's various issues considering the morning newspaper gets just a quick glance.

3) Bangalore Daily Photo : I find this interesting as many of the snaps posted are what I pass by quite often.Its a good blog showcasing Bangalore as one of its residents.The photography isnt spectacular but the range of subjects covered till now is amazing.Only a true blue Bangalorean will understand what I mean!

4) Restaurant reviews from the moon: I really refrain from reading restaurant reviews in the papers.This blog however got my attention as it came up with many restaurant's I never knew existed!Especially the Opus hotel on Palace Road.I cross this place once a week and always thought of it as a dance school or something! (dont ask me how i came up with that).Also,the reviews are as good as asking a friend how their trip to a restaurant was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Shivani....